- The Arc of the US promotes and protects the human rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and
actively supports their full inclusion and participation in the community throughout their lifetimes.
- The Arc of Florida works to improve the quality of life for persons with intellectual and developmental
disabilities in the state of Florida.
- Autism Pensacola helps improve the lives of those affected by autism. See also their list of events to see "what's going on" at Autism Pensacola.
- Autism Society of America, the nation’s leading grassroots autism organization, exists to improve the
lives of all affected by autism
- Birth Injury Guide, is a comprehensive informational website on various types of birth injuries
- Disability.gov provides comprehensive information on disability programs and services in communities
- Epilepsy Foundation - the national voluntary agency dedicated solely to the welfare of the almost 3 million
people with epilepsy in the U.S. and their families.
- Florida Developmental Disabilities Council advocates and promotes meaningful participation in all aspects of life for
Floridians with developmental disabilities.
- National Association for Down Syndrome, the oldest organization in the country serving individuals with Down syndrome
and their families, offers information, support, and advocacy to ensure that all persons with Down syndrome have the opportunity to achieve their potential in all aspects of community
- National Family Caregivers Association is a non-profit organization providing education, peer support, and
resources to more than 65 million Americans who care for loved ones with chronic conditions, disabilities, disease, or the frailties of old age.
- National Organization for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome strives to prevent alcohol use during pregnancy and supports individuals
and families living with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD).
- OASIS @ MAAP for Autism and Asperger Syndrome - The Online Asperger Syndrome Information and Support (OASIS)
center and MAAP Services for Autism and Asperger Syndrome offer a single resource for families, individuals, and medical professionals who deal with the challenges of Asperger Syndrome, Autism, and
Pervasive Developmental Disorder/ Not Otherwise Specified (PDD/NOS).
- Prader-Willi Syndrome Association is an organization of families and professionals working together to raise awareness,
offer support, provide education and advocacy, and promote and fund research to enhance the quality of life of those affected by Prader-Willi syndrome.
- Sibling Support Project is a national effort
dedicated to the life-long concerns of brothers and sisters of people who have special health, developmental, or mental health concerns.
- Special Olympics provides year-round sports training and
athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage,
experience joy and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and the community.
- United Cerebral Palsy educates, advocates and provides support services to ensure a life without limits for people
with a spectrum of disabilities.
- United Cerebral Palsy of Northwesy Florida works to enhance the quality of life for infants, children, youth and adults of
all abilities and to encourage acceptance and inclusion within our communities.