The Arc Gateway was founded by a group of parents who believed in the infinite potential of their children. As the years passed, these parents were joined by volunteers and supporters who helped The Arc Gateway grow and achieve great things for the people we serve.
Our volunteers and supporters still play a critical role in helping us serve more than 800 children and adults every year. There are countless ways to GET INVOLVED... and these are just a few ways to start:
How Can You Support The Arc Gateway?
• Become a Member of The Arc Gateway.
• Sponsor or Volunteer at a Foundation event.
• Bring your confidential documents to be shredded at our secure and confidential
• Collect parade beads and donate to our Mardi Gras Bead Recycling Program.
• Purchase plants, pine straw and mushroom compost from our Plant Nursery
Credit Card fees back to The Arc Gateway
• Dine at an area restaurant on a scheduled Restaurant Night and the restaurant will
donate a percentage of the sale back to The Arc Gateway.
• Shop with Amazon Smile and designate The Arc Gateway and Amazon will donate a
portion of the purchase price at no extra cost to you
• Volunteer in a program or at an event
• Become a Donor – In-Kind or Monetary
• Honor someone at the Annual Tree of Lights Ceremony in December
• Purchase your Holiday Poinsettias from the Plant Nursery